Our Players Are As
Precious As Diamonds.
We want you to have
the best casino loyalty rewards!
Join the all-new Riverwalk Rewards Players Club today! Get exciting new benefits, more tiers and more rewards than ever before!
More Tiers make it easier for you to move up to a higher level and enjoy even more benefits! Click to see the full list of tier benefits.
Player Rewards - Just sign up! It’s free!
Redeem points for food, hotel stays and BonusPLAY! Receive bonus text and email offers, direct mail offers and much more!
Diamond - 12,000 points
All Player Rewards plus drawing entry multipliers, special birthday and anniversary gifts and bonuses, bonus payouts and much more!
Double Diamond - 60,000 points
All Diamond Rewards plus exclusive gift offers, priority event notifications, suite upgrades, personalized VIP host services and much more!
Triple Diamond - 100,000 points
All Double Diamond Rewards plus private VIP events, Rapid Rewards, guaranteed valet service and much more!
Plus, the time period to move up or down a tier has been shortened from a year to six months, enabling you to move up faster.
New Benefits because we’re always looking for new ways to give our players more!
The HONOR CARD is Riverwalk’s way of saying thank you to all of our active and retired military. Enjoy your Player Reward level benefits along with these exclusive benefits:
- 10% off at Magnolia Hill Buffet
- 10% off at Smiley’s
- 10% off at the Hotel
- 10% off at the Gift Shop
The Honor Card is good for all active and/or retired military. Card will be issued with military ID.
More Rewards that you want and deserve, and that’s what we’re giving you!
With Riverwalk Rewards, you get bigger and better rewards mailed directly to your door! You get rewarded MORE than ever for all non-BonusPLAY! slot play!
Get the rewards you deserve now! Sign up today!
Rewards Club Program Rules
1. Participation in the Riverwalk Rewards Club program indicates acceptance of the Official Rules.
2. Must be 21 years of age to become a member of the Rewards Club program. Membership is free. No casino play is required to receive the base Rewards Club card.
3. Riverwalk Rewards Club card membership is limited to one (1) account per person.
4. Must present a valid, unexpired government-issued photo identification to participate in the Club program.
5. Rewards Club cards may only be used by the member whose name appears on the card. Members may not distribute, loan or in any way allow another person to use their Rewards Club card. Club program benefits, including points, comps, are not transferable even upon death or divorce.
6. All benefits, including points, are based on a member’s rated level of play. Rated play varies by machine and/or game type, denomination, average bet and length of play.
7. Program benefits are determined at the discretion of Riverwalk Casino and may change at any time.
8. Program benefits are based on the achieved card level.
9. When playing slots it is the Club member’s responsibility to ensure that the Club card is accepted at the slot machine when inserted. The card must remain inserted as accepted throughout play to accrue points. Riverwalk Casino is not responsible for card reader malfunctions.
10. At table games, it is the player’s responsibility to present his/her Club card at each game to ensure receiving a proper rating.
11. Program benefits, including (but not limited to) points, complimentaries, free play, are not transferable between club members.
12. No points will be earned on free play usage. Only cash play will earn points.
13. On slots - one dollar coin-in equals one point.
14. On Video poker – two dollars coin-in equals one point.
15. Comp dollar balances are capped based on card level.
16. Card level status is valid for a six month rolling time period.
17. Club card tier evaluations are based on a rolling six month period.
18. The Club card tiers are:
- Player Rewards Card Level - zero points required
- Single Diamond Card Level - 12,000 points required
- Double Diamond Card Level - 60,000 points required
- Triple Diamond Card Level - 100,000 points required
19. Earning of comps and/or points may differ based on the card level achieved.
20. Comp dollars/points will purge monthly based a rolling six month period using a FIFO process.
21. Same day earned incentive cash/points will purge monthly based on a rolling two month period using a FIFO process.
22. Employees of Riverwalk Casino & Hotel are not eligible to participate in the Player Rewards Club program.
23. Churchill Downs Inc., Riverwalk Casino and any subsidiaries are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, cash, coupons, comps or lost/misdirected mail. Coupons and/or vouchers will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
24. Individuals who have been evicted from Riverwalk Casino or are enrolled in the Mississippi self-exclusion program are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Club program or receive any of the related benefits. In addition, any earned or gifted benefits including, but not limited to, free play, promo chips, complimentaries are considered forfeited.
25. Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Riverwalk Casino management. The decision shall be final and binding.
26. Riverwalk Casino reserves the right to modify, alter or terminate the Club program with no prior notice to club members.
27. The Mississippi Gaming Commission reserves the right to investigate any and all complaints and disputes regarding program. Such disputes and complaints will be resolved in accordance with the Mississippi Gaming Control Act and the Mississippi Gaming Commission regulations.